FIGHT FOR MIKE

FIGHT FOR MIKE
FIGHT FOR MIKE

Saturday, August 24, 2013

AND THE JOURNEY BEGINS....

Saturday, August 24th

Mike and I are sitting in Newark Airport waiting for our 5:30 flight.  We made it here thanks to Gary and Clare with plenty of time to spare.   We got through security without any problems.   The inspector asked me if I flew frequently because I had everything out in the bins as it was supposed to be .  Will post again, next time, will be in Germany.
 


This is Mike, me, Clare & Gary McWilliams (Mike's bosses and great friends) who drove us to Newark Airport for our flight to Germany.   Without their love, support, generosity, and hard work, this trip for Mike would not have been possible.   Gary is the person who made us aware of the possibility of alternative treatment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment