FIGHT FOR MIKE

FIGHT FOR MIKE
FIGHT FOR MIKE

Friday, August 15, 2014

COUNTDOWN TO DEPARTURE DATE

Friday, August 15, 2014

To see the actual countdown clock, click on the link below.

http://countingdownto.com/countdown/mike-s-flight-for-german-cancer-treatment-2014-08-23-countdown-clock



Well ......... the countdown to Mike's departure for his flight to Germany begins as he leaves next Saturday.    I think my anxiety will gradually build as the time flies for him to leave for his solo flight.  I just hope if he needs help in finding out where he needs to go, he will ask.  We all know how men like to ask for help or directions!

My former boss has offered to drive Mike and I to Newark Airport which is so much appreciated.   I did not want to have to drive all that way by myself.

I am so hopeful for even more success for Mike since his condition with his levels and size of the cancers is less than it was last year at this time.

I have met a new friend through Facebook, Leigh Naylor, who is from England.  She is currently at Marinus am Stein having arrived there last week.  She will be there for 4 weeks.  She said she will be looking forward to Mike's arrival.  I have shown him her Facebook page, so it is nice that he will have someone that he knows something about when he arrives.   Check out her story at the link below:


http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/woman-who-claims-uk-doctors-3817812#ixzz3AW9HAqrf
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook



So this shows just one more story of someone being limited by their government/insurance restrictions of trying to obtain healthy, alternative cancer treatment.

Thanks again for everyone's support for Mike and your interest in this blog.  We love everyone one of you and wish you the best in your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment